Thursday, March 5, 2009

What I had studied in ITE

This year, I have learnt Office communication, Customer Relations, Software Applications, Small Management Business, Life Skills Application, Basic of Personal Finance and Mutimedia& Desktop Publishing. For Office communication, I learnt how to write enquiry letter, reply to enquiry letter, minutes of meeting and reports. I also have role play is the one I learnt how to handle telephone call and presentation. For Customer Relations is the one have a lot of role play. During the role play, I learnt how to seve face to face contact with customers and the other one is seving the difficult customers. For the Small Management Business is the one have a lot of projects and presentation. For the Life Skills Application, I learnt how to write resume and cover letter properly. For the Software Applications, I learnt Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Microsoft Access is to teach you how to store the database. Finally my CCA is Retail Club, I have learnt cashiering, house keeping and sales assistant. The sales assistant is very boring lol.

No comments: