Thursday, March 5, 2009

The teachers taught me when I was in secondary school

He started to teach me when I was in Secondary One. When I was in Secondary One, he thought me mathematics.I was very afraid of him when I saw him the first time. My maths homework that I don't know how to do right then I don't feel like asking him because sometimes he scolded me that I never pay attention in class until I feel very scared. During the December holidays, my brother and I were going with me to find him because he like my brother very much and everytime in class he always ask me where is your brother and so on...

On his last day of his lesson, he teach us the last topic while he teach us I was feeling very sad and I almost want to cry... because almost my homework which is science that I did not know how to do and he will always be there to help me... and I also given him the teacher's day present...





He was leaving Chai Chee Secondary School at 11 July 2008. After that, he was transferred to Ngee Ann Secondary School to teach. Then he was cutting the cake and distribute to the whole class. Until now I will always remember him and also won't forget about him for teaching mathematics. And he will always be there to help me with my mathematics and so on. Because he is the one who make me feel very happy in class. When I was crying in class, he always will be very sad when he saw me crying. I remember him that he teach me for 4 years. Every year, he bought the whole class the mathematics file. He is a very frindly, polite and caring person.









On that day is his last day at Chai Chee Secondary school, he was cutting the cake and distributed to the whole class. And now he give the chocolate cake to samantha.









And this is my new mathematics teacher is Mr Yew. He was taking over Mr Ong. When he was teaching my class, I actually never pay attention in his class. I was doing my own work and thinking of Mr Ong and I can't concentrate doing my work. But I felt shocked that I have done well in Prelim Exam and I also the top student in class...








This is my PE teacher is Mr Foo. I was taking the photo with my classmates Jurina.

This is my classmates and my teacher who sit in the middle is Mr Ong... I will always remember him in my heart...

No comments: